Information we collect
- Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information and shipping or billing address (collectively, “Personal Information”). We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (eg contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
- Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the Site (“Content”). If you post Content on our Site, the Content (e.g., t-shirt designs or photos submitted as part of a contest), as well as other information (eg user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, our User Agreement, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Information we collect about you from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographics information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from other PaintMyTee users (eg if one user ships a package to another user).
- Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you go after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
How we use your information
- Providing our services To facilitate your orders, to administer your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our Site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes.
- Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications from PaintMyTee or from other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (eg using Google Customer Match or Facebook Ads). See our Online advertising and Your choices sections below for more information.
- Research and analytics. To analyze how customers use our Site, services and products; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes.
- Protecting rights and interests.To investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of PaintMyTee, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our User Agreement or this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Legal compliance. To comply with laws, regulations, legal process or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests.
Design your shirt
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
SERIKEMBANGAN SELANGOR, Selangor 43300